kisah hidup ku azrie

Saturday, July 18, 2009

LAGI MESEJ GEMPAR


TELEFON BERDERING(RINGTONE-REDHOTCHILIPEPPERS-BY THE WAY)

1 new message
- i opened the message
-from my mom
-owh,oke
-open(while pressing the button)

Mama
18-jul-2009 7.42pm
Abis la duit...beli moto baru plak

Reply More

aku
18-jul-2009 7.43pm
hah?? moto pa??

Reply More

Mama
18-jul-2009 7.46p
Yamaha Ego

Reply More


from that moment, some weird feeling suddenly were poured into my BENAK
kakaka...wah..what a surprise..after this, i can be so called as mat scoot lar at my
hometown..wakakaka..i bet my sister will eagerly ask my mother to grant h
er wish so that she can attend driving school in
a near time...

wah....everything seems to happen so fast without my appearance at home..maybe i shoul call this KEJADIAN as GELORA UKM...hah
aha...

the bike is expected to arrive at my house tomorrow...it is blue in colour...i think this is da one ^_^

0 cakap-cakap: